This post is part of our series: Find Out Fast If Your Business is GDPR Ready. It was originally published in 2019 and has been updated for 2022. Our goal is to help businesses make sense of privacy and data. AE is your Babel Fish for GDPR Legalese.
Great Examples of Privacy Policies
We love the fellas at HelpDocs.io and we use their service. They also break down the complex world of privacy well.
- Your contact information, and if subject to the GDPR, the contact details of your data protection officer
- What personal data you will be collecting and using
- How that personal data will be collected
- How that personal data will be used
- How personal data is stored and if it will be shared with third parties
- The rights users have regarding their data, i.e. that they can revoke consent or opt-out of data collection at any time
To help you construct your own policy when you’re using AE Connect, it’s important to know several things:
What Data Does AE Collect?
The short answer is yes. Check out our Web Beacons and Cookie Guide.
AE’s Privacy Promise
We deal in customer data every day. We know the companies who work with us trust us to keep their data secure and private. This is a huge deal to us and we don’t take the job lightly.
We have a Privacy Promise that outlines how we collect data and what we do with it. It’ll probably give you some ideas for your own.