Look At Your Spotify Artist Data
Spotify data from their Artist Portal is lovely to get your mitts on. But it can be hard to use effectively:
- You know a fan has your artist on Heavy Rotation but you have no way to figure out who they are, or how to reach them
- See your Listeners and know that number changes over time, but how do you advertise to them?
- Keep an eye on your Followers, but there’s no way to put your promotions in front of them, when you want.
- You can see comparison stats but you won’t know if your fan base crosses over to those artists.
- You don’t know who your top listeners are.
- You can see your Pre-Save Campaign capturing new fans and streams, but again how do you develop that 1-1 fan relationship further?
Take Action With AE Spotify Insights
We’re all about making your Spotify Insights improve your marketing work. Here’s what AE delivers:
- Stop wasting money by advertising an album to fans who already have it on Heavy Rotation – exclude them from your campaign
- Those fans you’ve just excluded, target them with a different message and make sure they’re feeling the love
- Look-a-like audiences – one of the biggest music marketing challenges is advertising to the same people over and over. Use the fans who already love your artist to seed your Look-alike audiences
- Understand who your core crossover artists are then advertise to those fan bases
- Know who your top fans are. Develop a long-term relationship with those fans with special offers and promotions. They will be a fan for life!
- Implement a Spotify Pre-Save campaign with AE Connect. Capture a pre-save but also capture valuable Spotify insights that in turn feed and improve your future marketing campaigns.